Live Zoom event on
Monday, February 13
from 7:00pm-8:30pm EST
There will be time to ask questions. The recording will also be available if you can’t make it live.Sign Up
Love is Not Just Hearts and Flowers:
A Valentines Day Event
to Improve Your Relationship
Join Relationship Expert, Shane Birkel, LMFT for an evening to deepen your connection with your partner and give you clarity about how to make your relationship better.
Love is not about grand gestures. It’s the decision that you make every single day to put in the work. The problem is that no one ever tells you what that work is.
Attending this event will help you to:
- Get clear on what you want in your relationship and what’s not working.
- Identify why you continue to feel stuck.
- Improve your communication and feel more heard and understood.
- Communicate with your Partner from a place that is less critical and more vulnerable.
- Take on topics that you’ve struggled with in the past.
- Come up with some goals for yourselves moving forward.
This Valentines Day, do something that will actually create a meaningful difference in your relationship. Anything that you want to get better at, takes time and effort.
Make your relationship a priority.
Live Zoom event on Monday, February 13 from 7:00pm-8:30pm EST
There will be time to ask questions. The recording will also be available if you can’t make it live.
Shane Birkel is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
who is also certified in Relational Life Therapy and works specifically with couples.